Friday, September 10, 2010

its about time


Its about time the old 'Stain got back in the saddle and started publishing more libelous screed via the interwebs. The truth of the matter is that my blog epitomizes the core of amateur blogging all over America: Never has less been said to fewer people. The kicker is, after this 5 month hiatus, will I ever be able to get my readership back up to where it was? Hell, if you are reading this, we will be 25% there.
That being said, I started a new job in June, at an internet retailer, (seriously. I am not even joking about this.) and things are going OK. I definitely do not not want to f*** this up by running my mouth and jinxing the whole operation. Wish me luck.

So, I am back, and I will be doing a better job keeping my act together and rebuilding the trust of those who look at Clownstain.

No comments:

Post a Comment